1997 Amp Research B4 Mercedes Benz

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Brake Pad Return Spring

Finally got my new pads from New Zealand. Ordered a set of abruzzo pads. However, I didn't know they didn't come with the return spring. Any ideas where I can find a return spring to fit these pads? My original return spring is broken.

Thanks again guys!

Re: Brake Pad Return Spring

DRBYEE":29sxrnzr said:
Finally got my new pads from New Zealand. Ordered a set of abruzzo pads. However, I didn't know they didn't come with the return spring. Any ideas where I can find a return spring to fit these pads? My original return spring is broken.

Thanks again guys!

PM me your mailing address and I'll send you one.

Re: AMP RESEARCH disk brake caliper

Dear Retrobikers: I'm looking for a AMP Research disk brake caliper. Do you know the whereabouts of one, perhaps from a totaled bike? Mine according to Mr Weber in Germany, one of the calipers has an oversized piston and on mine that means no pressure to close the pads! People here in Costa Rica do not understand my pigheadedness about my B4, but you might! Any suggestions?

Great thread and build TrailHead. Just picked up a B4 from the original owner. He currently works for Amp and built the bikes back in the day. Can't wait to see the box of spare parts he's going to dig up for me next week. No carbon goodies, poo. And curses to you TrailHead, this started as a budget build. Don't they all.

Re: AMP disc break

I am very intrested in somehow acquiring this AMP disc break set up. I am a proud owner of the 1 of 1 GT carbon X series prototype and it originally had this break set up. Please any and all information on where I can get one is much appreciated. PS I am willing to do what it takes to get one. Thanks for any consideration and your time

Tylor

Re: AMP disc break

Typ86pisces":1elzhzax said:
I am very intrested in somehow acquiring this AMP disc break set up. I am a proud owner of the 1 of 1 GT carbon X series prototype and it originally had this break set up. Please any and all information on where I can get one is much appreciated. PS I am willing to do what it takes to get one. Thanks for any consideration and your time

Tylor

lets see a pic or two.

Back