roberts genesis

Re:

Hi, this was my frame from new. I sold it on ebay myself about 18 mnths ago. That was never a crack, it appeared to be a line of surface rust so I scaped it back just to check then wacked some krust on.

Great to see its ended up at a loving home, the mileage on that frame is very low, only ever used it once in a blue moon as Road cycling is my first love, also have a Roberts road bike.

Re:

Doing a good job there Longun!

Look forward to seeing it at Mayhem! :cool:

So, about the Sunn . . . . :LOL: :LOL:

Re: Re:

Siride47":15cpu6i5 said:
Hi, this was my frame from new. I sold it on ebay myself about 18 mnths ago. That was never a crack, it appeared to be a line of surface rust so I scaped it back just to check then wacked some krust on.

Great to see its ended up at a loving home, the mileage on that frame is very low, only ever used it once in a blue moon as Road cycling is my first love, also have a Roberts road bike.

Wow, awesome to here this for the original owner :) it'll be love and ridden and cherished.....alongbwith the others haha

Re:

Great stuff, looks like your doing a fantastic restoration job. The only regret I ever had was having a 1" head tube instead of a 11/8. I remember discussing it with Roberts in the shop at the time I ordered it but they convinced me 1" was cool. Obviously the choice of 1" fork options for upgrade diminished from thereon really.

Latest posts

Back