Laiti Mono

Re:

hi al
just stumbled on your post ,think ive seen this bike before on here.
did it belong to raging bulls as he had something very similar for sale a while ago for sale :? :?

Re: Re:

Retro junkie":1eov4yhg said:
hi al
just stumbled on your post ,think ive seen this bike before on here.
did it belong to raging bulls as he had something very similar for sale a while ago for sale :? :?

Yes it's the very same.

It'll be all change in the next couple of months with the bike, although this is project five on the go at the moment. I will have to nail down just what bikes I'm taking to Warwick and concentrate on getting them done... or just take a few built ones and sit back drink tea and eat biscuits until it's time for the show!

al.

Re:

memory like an elephant unless its something my mrs said or asked. time is everything al,its funny i cant wait to go but at the same time cant be arsed with the builds :roll: :roll:

Re: Re:

Retro junkie":1nmifye4 said:
memory like an elephant unless its something my mrs said or asked. time is everything al,its funny i cant wait to go but at the same time cant be arsed with the builds :roll: :roll:

You can do it..

or do what I do, farm most of the jobs out to other people, sit back drink tea and eat biscuits.

al. ;)

Re:

i will bring some biscuits with me al
:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p
then we can celebrate that we made it to icono

then sit back and eat biccies and drink tea :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Re:

You know the history of Laïti ?
Made in France, it was for swapping mtb wheels for road wheels easilly.
For showing it was strong, somoeone ride it, downhill on Tour Eiffel stairs !
I try to show you articles

Looking forward to seeing what you do with this Al.
I also looked at the add numerous times while it was for sale thinking 'what if'. Glad it finally found an enthusiastic owner. ;-)

Back