They had one of those at the Cycle Centre in New Street the other day

common as muck Al,

think you better give it to me

Re: Re:

Retro Spud":8o1x5vli said:
They had one of those at the Cycle Centre in New Street the other day

common as muck Al,

think you better give it to me

They have allsorts of tat in that place.

al.

Re:

Mr Universe wrote:
:cool: Nice. I did look at this at the time of sale, .. Several times, .. nearly pulled the trigger,, but bottled it :facepalm: :LOL:

Going to be nice to see how this comes out, and I'll look forward to following your progress :)

Out of interest , why change the yellow ? :)

Ian

Because it's shite.

al.

:LOL: :LOL: .. Ok , :) , I'll not argue with your thinking.. , nice and positive , ..focused answer :) :cool: :LOL:

I like your way of not messing around, Direct :) :cool:

So that in mind any idea which shade of pink you'll be going for ? :shock: :LOL:

Ian

Re:

I'm not known for my subtlety.

Colour will probably be cream with a deep red pinstripe and black decals. I'm thinking of doing the inside of the fork a different colour, maybe the same red as the stripe... all of that may change once the build starts though. I've not spent enough time for the bike for it to talk to me, I'll lay all the bits out tomorrow and see what's what.

al.

Re: Re:

al":xjrt3unb said:
I'm not known for my subtlety.

Colour will probably be cream

al.

What the fcuk have you been smoking ^^^ thats one hell of a jux de position

Cream thats just another shade of ...... Chuffing Beige :shock:

I hope when it speaks to you tomorrow it tells you to f' off and think again, anyway let us know how the conversation goes, and by the way can you understand Flemish.

Very nice Al, I like the unusual :cool:

Is this the bike Adam Hart-Davis rides ?

Attachments

• laiti 1 (Custom).JPG
    laiti 1 (Custom).JPG
    144.2 KB · Views: 405
Re:

Cream is nothing like beige.

Wait and see, if you like it all good, if you don't all good.

I thrive on the unusual, and am starting to love my French fancy.

al.

Bloody beige my arse!

dyna-ti":1adodr9x said:
Very nice Al, I like the unusual :cool:

Is this the bike Adam Hart-Davis rides ?

he rides a rig with a lefty style fork but being French its a "Righty" and the arse end is standard,
Al's Arse end is all screwded up :LOL: :facepalm: and his features a left hand Jobbie

Al, look at the sales blurb, you've got "Deux Velo's for the price of one" :shock:
I thought only early Cannondale's and bikes built by THM had different rimmage front to back, appears not ....you've got Franks long lost elder brother there.

Must say the Rhubarb and Custard colour way is deffo the way to go and an improvement on Nappy pooh Beige

say hello to Adam.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 402
Back