I gotta .....Serotta!

Re: I gotta .....

Coming together nicely mate. I see Stark Towers has been treated to the sun today :)

Re: I gotta .....

Thanks mate..yeah paid for an upgrade on the weather for the bank holiday :cool:

Edit: refund requested today!
raidan73":qe5zfbek said:
Coming together nicely mate. I see Stark Towers has been treated to the sun today :)

Re:

A little (and I mean a little) bit of progress today.

Firstly I have had constant niggle about using what is a quite rare 15 degree 1" Syncros stem with a noodle on a bike with Rockshox.... obviously its totally irrational but it even woke me up one night :oops:

So, a quick trade with RockiMtn and I am today the proud owner of a lovely 1" 15 degree Cattleprod stem without a noodle......karma is restored.

Gone are the Syncros bars too as I will go with the Tioga's per the catalogue option

I also managed to get my hands on a pretty tidy Titanio 200 saddle from the bay.

The XT groupset is here now too waiting for a quick rub over with an oily rag, so hopefully I can make some progress this weekend.

Attachments

• IMG_4047.JPG
    IMG_4047.JPG
    28.8 KB · Views: 287
Re:

A hectic kids cricket season means the Serotta build was put on the back burner for a while. Couple of key parts arrived last week so hopefully we can get going again. :cool:

Attachments

• IMG_4959.JPG
    IMG_4959.JPG
    51.2 KB · Views: 206
Back