1994 GT Psyclone build

Re: Cheers

Cheers for the kind words guys...its great to share a build with like minded enthusiasts!!!

Started assembly on the cockpit today, making sure the look is on par with what i had imagined :)

Until next update...

Love a Psyclone/Cyclone.. :cool:

Just as an FYI but you have the Cup press tapered pieces the wrong way around; they should be flipped 180 degrees on the threaded bar..

kingroon":1kgqaxa8 said:
Love a Psyclone/Cyclone.. :cool:

Just as an FYI but you have the Cup press tapered pieces the wrong way around; they should be flipped 180 degrees on the threaded bar..

It does look weird your right, but that was actually intended as there are hidden chris king specific aluminum drifts hidden under those steel stepped ones. The steel drifts are just for extra support on the bar & plate

masterofsprockets":3s3gw8at said:
kingroon":3s3gw8at said:
It does look weird your right, but that was actually intended as there are hidden chris king specific aluminum drifts hidden under those steel stepped ones. The steel drifts are just for extra support on the bar & plate
Then I retract my statement entirely! :LOL:

Look forward to seeing the Build progress :cool:

Re:

Forks arrived, installed brodie Rock Rooster, removed the boots and gave a quick clean...i have some new wipers en route so will do a proper tear down when they arrive and refresh the oil and seals, trim steerer etc...

Ordered 300 spokes this week to finally get several wheel sets built up for various projects! Only things left are the xtr mechs and all the housing/lines and it will be pretty much ready fora test ride.

Back