Ritchey Commando Size 16" -In progress

24christ-span-jumbo.jpg

Re:

So you wouldn't mind buying an old E-type Jaguar, respray it neon-yellow (despite OG british racing green paint)? I mean honestly what are we doing this for, to destroy or preserve value?

My expectation is I get the original commando color since the frame is not really in good condition and painter is very confident that he can do it.

Anyway,this is what I get and I am disappointed ,but I am too tire to reworks on this ,so I plan to use it for a while.

I respect all the honest comments and I do understand. If I got the frame and fork in nice condition why on earth that I will repaint? and honestly I never done that and If I saw anyone who did that I would not be happy.

So if this is a bad condition, what is a good one then? A new frame? That frame was solid with the paint it carried. And don't forget: you never the original commando color once you repaint it. It is original once.

Re:

I think it's obvious that he was expecting the frame to be painted the same as the original, but unfortunately the painter hasn't been as good as he said he was.
That's why it looks like this, it's not intentional.

Back