Ritchey Commando Size 16" -In progress

I dont want to be harsh, and I dont want to argue if he is satisfied, I'm just in shock how this turned out.
In my opinoin a shame for such a beutifull paintjob.

Thank for honest feedback to be honest I am a bit surprise with color also , but It is what I have to leave with right now . It is very difficult to get decent paint job in Thailand.

Some time you have to accept something you don't really expect .. as long as ride quality is there ... I am OK for now.

It's different from the original but I don't think its necessarily a bad paint job. Maybe we're being a little bit too precious here :LOL: .... *

... after all you're obviously doing a great job taking care of a classic frame and sourcing parts for it. Keep up the good work.

*"us, precious??!!"

Re:

Stop buying classic bikes. That would prevent you from ruining them.

Seriously, what the hell were you thinking when destroying a rare OG paint job? Why not just paint the fork to match the frame....? I just don't get it.

Re:

oof. brutal. if you know that they don't do good paint jobs in Thailand, maybe you should have kept it as is. Personally, I think it looked great before. Good patina. Beautiful bike. Each bike has original paint once. Just once. Repaints, to me, should be done as a last resort. :cry:

I'm sorry, I know it's your bike but my heart sank when I saw what happened to it.

Anyway, oh well. the good news is you can go to the sahara and blend in with the giraffes so in effect, it's still camouflage. :D

So you took an original paint Commando in excellent condition and ruined it. Awesome!

I guess we shouldn't be surprised with your track record of taking great bikes and removing any value from them with inaccurate repaints and thoughtless builds.

Back