Something for that weekend....Not for the sensitive

The History Man":29g4y2qo said:
Thank you but there's no room.

....at the inn. I'll have a rifle through my bits, but probably got nothing rad and gnarly enough :LOL:

Here, have a metallic orange jelly baby, it's my last one.....

Attachments

• orange jelly baby.jpg
    orange jelly baby.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 508
And I thought I was strange.

Sadly kgk's brake is a mini v so still,on the hunt for a full size colourful v brake caliper. Not blue.

Thanks.

Much too quiet.

00939ba1a949b9fd476eead2d80fce55_zpsddrg9njx.jpg

The History Man":1c83enme said:
And I thought I was strange

Only "Thought" :shock: wow ! If nothing else you are....ahem "Unique"

As for the jelly baby that's one of the sweetest offers you'll get and yet you dismissed like a dirty hanky.

When was the last time a young lady offered you her last Jelly baby

Logs and dogs this morning. I think the bar/stem combo may even be a little high for me. I shall have a ferret through my junk while Kaz rifles through her bits.

Will assemble a new mood wall/board/pile.

Re:

It saddens me that I only have five cable outer opportunities rather than six due to the hydro front brake. Unless I fit a cable disc?

Must order pump pegs. :D

675535c78a747444b52e03d96b8268b9_zpsyo2gdvm6.jpg

The History Man":2bv7nqtu said:
Yellow Tyre - Weeman (will go on the back of Frank)
Green Lever thingy - Regan EV

Good Karma to you both##

Carl, do you want that pound this year or do I add you to the above? :LOL:

Looking for a suitably lurid rear V brake caliper??????? Needs to stand out, a bit like the flashing light on the back of an F1 car in poor weather. I will be slow.

Money absolutely no object.

Last bit is a lie

I'm sure that pound will come in handy for me at this years mayhem :D

I've been carrying it around in my pocket since last year in case I bumped into you.

Union Flag Ass saver not orange rear crud as I have to accommodate my rad and knarly dropper so that I can shred my..........oh I give up with that. Do have remote dropper though. :facepalm:

Re:

I once wrote a history paper on Michelangelo and the Sistine Chapel commission and painting. Now I understand the bitter sweet pain of producing art.

I walked back into the house just now after showing Frank daylight for the first time, in his mostly completed form, only to be met by a comment from mrs HM,

"I feel sorry for Trigger"

"Maybe there's love enough for two?" I replied, " Will need his tyre for this one though" I said,

"That's how it begins..." she sighed, with a hint of melancholy in her voice.

"How loyal he's been, carrying you round. Leaving him shattered in the shed. Heartbroken."

What to do?

(This is not made up).

Back