1991 Fat Chance Yo Eddy Team

done ;-)

@Minifreak: building bikes ain't easy... ;) I have the same all the time, just finished the build and want to change it again...

Attachments

• team210217jpg.jpg
    team210217jpg.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 492
@Minifreak: building bikes ain't easy... ;) I have the same all the time, just finished the build and want to change it again...

It's looking pretty spot on to me but it's your bike so important you build it just as you like.

Re:

Split the three of those rubbers 'stuck together' and equally space them across the cables and in between the ones on the cable below. Its the OCD in me ;)

Hope it can be made out in this pic. Im just being picky cos its such a beautiful bike :D

Attachments

• IMG_0979.JPG
    IMG_0979.JPG
    34.7 KB · Views: 950
Re:

That's bloody lovely. :cool:

Going with a simple colour scheme for the components really makes the frame colour pop.

I'm always a bit stumped as to why so many Yo Eddys have loads of 3DV thrown at them when the paint jobs are so vibrant.

Re: Re:

cherrybomb":3dw9jy2z said:
That's bloody lovely. :cool:

Going with a simple colour scheme for the components really makes the frame colour pop.

I'm always a bit stumped as to why so many Yo Eddys have loads of 3DV thrown at them when the paint jobs are so vibrant.

Crispey cream....that looks better already :D ^^ Agree, 3DV looks best on silver, lilac or grey frames imo.

Thanks!

Added "new" brakes, still want to build some new wheels with Bullseye hubs..

Attachments

• _O1A9823.jpg
    _O1A9823.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 745
  • _O1A9822.jpg
    _O1A9822.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 745

Latest posts

Back