1991 GT Tequesta

Nice work there. I had a 1991 Tequesta new BITD, apart from weight and lusting for lighter new things I loved it! Would like another, I liked the Suntour kit too.

Thanks guys, I'm happy with the result. Would loved to have taken her out in the snow today but off to bed now before my set of night shifts starts. Ride pics and report to follow.

Great project and great final result, here is our colleague minifreak who embodies with a true spirit of what it is to be a true lover of mtb in every way....
best regards
-;)

Re:

Nice work :cool:

The early steel GTs are great looking bikes.

I must dust off my Karakoram K2 frameset at some point

cm100":2j3det80 said:
Great project and great final result, here is our colleague minifreak who embodies with a true spirit of what it is to be a true lover of mtb in every way....
best regards
-;)

Thanks buddy, some very kind words. I'm just happy to get these beasts back to the wild as best they can be :LOL:

She looks great Tim and did you manage a nice test ride out on her and is that your next project that i spied in the background ;) .

Muddy paw":5nlttp3f said:
She looks great Tim and did you manage a nice test ride out on her and is that your next project that i spied in the background ;) .

It's been work work work since I finished her so no ride :( Going cycling tomorrow but to a location that requires me to go a bit more modern I'm afraid so she'll have to wait.

That is the next one possibly ;)

Back