Dent free Dave Yates Barn find, with issues (Pg5)

Re:

Retro Spud":3u8pqsb2 said:
just got to reimburse him some petrol money and alls good :LOL:

And there was me thinking that you should haggle 50% off due to that chainset :shock:

You have something special there. I hope that the frame is intact and not dinged up in any way (Max tubing is a bit prone to this it seems) Love the fade RC30's!

Can't wait to see more pictures..

Re:

Same pinched stays at the top as on Giom6's vulcan.

cars_3186_787_zps3d25968f.jpg

Re: Dave Yates Barn find ?? .......or a turd wearing Pace forks

Good score.

If you ever want to sell do let me know please.

Great find great retrobike price to nick.

Wonderful find :) Looking forward to more photos :)

Re:

Thanks for all the info guys, you've put a smile on my face. Sadly due to family commitments I won't get to pick it this weekend :(

At the very least (If its rotted out) I've got a very cool wall hanger, but I'm secretly hoping for such a lot more
I'm in that horrible twilight area, a bit like a kid who no longer fully believes in Santa but darn't give up on him for fear of getting nothing. :xmas-big-grin:

I'll keep you posted with some better pic's when I get them, and as suggested on a PM I received once I get the serial number I'll email Dave to see if he has any info on it.

THM
I've got plenty of T-CUT in both flavours - for Cello or Metallic along with a big tube of Peeks

Carl
I've no plans to sell, but I'm sure I'll be tapping you up for info - guidance etc in the near future
......but it won't be to ask if a pair of 100mm Bombers will fit :LOL:

Re: Re:

Spanky22b":2juij8cc said:
Great find Retro Spud looks the real deal to my eyes and for free,happy days :D

cheers, it actually came from your neck of the woods, and would have ended up at this place

"Anyhoo it's free provide he's able to collect and soon if not it'll be going to Recykeyabike in Byker (where else!)"

^^ I take it thats somewhere near where Ant and Dec must have hung out

Back