1991 Fat Chance Yo Eddy Team

Re: Re:

cherrybomb":c2fgefiz said:
Personally I like the black Syncros. It balances the wheels, seat & post nicely.

Agree, that is an early Syncros with noodle. ;)

'91 needs a Syncros with flat top [if you're going with Syncros] as this is a slightly later model with slanted top...

Lovely frame set though!

tigern":cb5njw9k said:
My second Yo Eddy, i was looking for a Grello Yo Eddy, and then bumped into this one. A bit faded on the top tube, some patina, but i like it!

Build up will be mostly black, i think, but i'll see what it looks like.

About the wheels i' not sure either, these are Suntour XC Pro hubs with Mavic ceramic, but i do have a set of black Bullseye hubs as well, just have to build a set of wheels with black rims with them.

Sweet, Ummmmmmmmm

thanks!

i do agree a Syncros stem looks a bit "fat" related to the frame, but i like them so much! I like a Salsa roller stem as well, but these are even harder to find in 0-degree 135mm...

So i should actually swap stems with my '93 Yo Eddy then?

Attachments

• yo3-091216.jpg
    yo3-091216.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 831
finally found some time to "finish" it...., only need to find a pump for the rear tyre...

Attachments

• Team190217jpeg.jpg
    Team190217jpeg.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 355
Oh man that is so sweet !!!!!

I really hope the postman brings my BB axel and I complete the wheels soon so that I can finish building my one up. I always wanted an aquafade or harlequin painted one but now I'm glad I found one in this paint scheme. Still searching for a Salsa roller stem for my build but that Syncros looks sweet to me.

thanks! but i wasn't really convinced about the parts, i think this looks better!

Attachments

• team210217jpg.jpg
    team210217jpg.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 352
Yes got to agree, liking the Graftons on it.

I cant decide what colour chainrings to go on mine, silver M900 or black Avitar rings, then there the choice of stem, tan or black wall tyres and which brand. It's a nightmare this bike building ;) Think you've nailed it though.

Back