MARIN ELDRIDGE GRADE 1992..

Jaggs":2jfl7tgi said:
I remember getting mine.....in 1992 strangely!

I was gutted when the chainstay cracked, however Marin were kind enough to swap-out the frame for a 96 model, and put all the kit back on, which I still have now.

Seriously, that looks like you've just bought it new. Awesome.

Thanks.. :cool: Yes I like a good catalogue spec..

Minifreak":96ymryy7 said:
Lovely bike and what amazing condition, you must be chuffed to bits with it. Thank you for sharing :)

Thanks Tim. :D .. Really pleased with it. Gave it a good service and clean. degrease. smooth as silk now. Been after a Marin for sometime, probably buy a couple more, plus a nice change from my Orange obsession :facepalm:. The Team Issue you've got is something special, cracking resto job. Love it.. :D

A Chrissy bargain for sure - my Palisades close second again...'90 all original down to the tyres and grips
any serious offers (pics available) I was thinking £200 for a near minter any input from the Marinista's?

ReMarin Eldridge Grade:

Hi Do you still have the bike?
Would you be interested in selling?

Re:

Damn it lol, l had one new when l was 15. Any chance you still have the details of the guy who bought it?

Re:

That’s a beaut! I found one in similar condition a year or two ago - amazing that they’re still out there.

For those who like an old Marin, and are on Facebook, there’s a retro group just for them - Marin Bikes: The Early Years.

Latest posts

Back