1993 Zaskar Build

Gave the car a wash and decided the bike needed a once over. Hit the top tube with a bits of Pikes to remind myself what it looks like when shiny :)

IMG_20161126_142813_zpsik1pj7zy.jpg

IMG_20161126_142907_zpsayucvtjy.jpg

IMG_20161126_142921_zpsvtffgbf3.jpg

IMG_20161126_143213_zpsl5viwt46.jpg

Last edited:
Such a great story with actually two main characters:

The Zaskar and yourself

Great build up and even if it didn't end up as period correct, it ticks all your right spots. That is so evident from reading a thread, that goes way beyond the build itself, and follows you over the years using it as intended.

A rare thread in that respect and a nice deviation from current norm.

K.

Klein-aficionado":1t2w0gvd said:
Such a great story with actually two main characters:

The Zaskar and yourself

Great build up and even if it didn't end up as period correct, it ticks all your right spots. That is so evident from reading a thread, that goes way beyond the build itself, and follows you over the years using it as intended.

A rare thread in that respect and a nice deviation from current norm.

K.

Thank you, that is some very nice feedback.

I am pleased you enjoyed my thread, I am sure it will continue so check back every now and again :)

Re:

The Zaskar needs a little attention so hopefully over the next few weeks I'll be bringing it back to its best :)

Today I started polishing..

IMG_20170409_160101_zpsbjo7fij2.jpg

IMG_20170409_160126_zpsbjqlpkn1.jpg

:)

Last edited:
A new picture following last nights dusty ride..

d9ioPoL.jpg

Will fix up all the previous images when I can find half an hour to go through them :)

Last edited:
Re: Re:

SEANSTEPHENS":35k6um9x said:
Bloody photobucket! What is imgur like for linking photos? Is it a worthy replacement for photobullshit?

It seems alright so far though my initial observation would be uploading from your mobile is not as easy (though I haven't really had a play).

Latest posts

Back