Tim Gould's '93 Newnham Schwinn (homage) FINISHED

Re: Re:

Mike Muz 67":2ykwk2po said:
Must be so frustrating waiting for this to turn up! :evil:

I know I am, and it's not even mine! :LOL:

Mike

My mate Mustafa (Forgotten tu Sendem) the Turkish postman said he's waiting until we get to page 10 before he puts them on a plane bound for Stockholm

Re: Re:

Retro Spud":1ts2ruxz said:
Mike Muz 67":1ts2ruxz said:
Must be so frustrating waiting for this to turn up! :evil:

I know I am, and it's not even mine! :LOL:

Mike

My mate Mustafa (Forgotten tu Sendem) the Turkish postman said he's waiting until we get to page 10 before he puts them on a plane bound for Stockholm

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Poor sod! Must be agonizing :roll:

Mike

Re:

Thanks for the tip, but AT-2 and gen II Unishocks on the way from Poland (see earlier post)

Re:

I know we're not meant to comment on price, so I won't.

But those bars . . . . :shock: :shock: :shock:

Re:

There's a pair of NOS AT-2s on Fleabay for $98...and with those NOS Gen I forks and AT-4s at 100 quid each, I think getting a complete NOS Scott, with Gen II forks AND AT-2 bars for 165 quid seems "reasonable"...

Re: Tim Gould Schwinn homage build

Found a decent side image on FB UK MTB Golden Era 80s & 90s appreciation group, posted by Shane (don't know if he's on here)

image by Bollox2u, on Flickr

....and STILL waiting for the frame :shock:

Re: Tim Gould Schwinn homage build

Bollox64":1jckwecn said:
Thanks a huge amount Shawn! If you wish to donate that mag, just PM me :D

Now I know what rims to look for...though looking at the pics I took, it looks like Tim was running the non-carbon Unishock at Newnham (more grey in Colour)

PICT0119 [1024x768] by Bollox2u, on Flickr

I recognise that photo - my old room i used to rent before I moved back to Devon - I still have all those Unishocks and more.

Latest posts

Back