1992 Raleigh Rescue ..

Minifreak":1h11g1gs said:
Looking forward to more updates Ian, don't keep us in suspense too long ;)

I don't intend to Tim as the suspense has been killing me too mate as i've been itching to make a start for months but as you know i just had to sort the tyres on my fav bike 1st ;) ..

Thanks Ghosty ;) and these pic's really don't do the colour justice mate as the purple really does look amazing out in the sun as other colours seem to just pop out when the sun shines on it :cool: so when i get the chance i'll try and capture the effect with the wifes phone/camera ..

Well i can finally reveal these goodies :cool: ,,,

20160601_172657_zpsbzt8htjt.jpg

But although here they are ,
53c7c17f-a8cb-4990-a4b0-9b4e57c529c6_zpsre7jcy0e.jpg

I haven't quite got everything but at least i've got a start and i'll get a better pic tomorrow as the lighting indoors was aweful as per usual :facepalm: ..

Nice and shiny it's going to look great on the Ravine. Now come on Ian get it sorted by the weekend and go for a blast. :D

kingbling":34legzhm said:
Nice and shiny it's going to look great on the Ravine. Now come on Ian get it sorted by the weekend and go for a blast. :D

They are aren't they :D and yes that was the plan last week but the weather and the Mr's conspired against me :facepalm: so any way fingers crossed i'll have this sorted at weekend ;) ..

Minifreak":34legzhm said:
Tasty parts Ian ;)

Yes they are indeed very very tasty Tim :cool: and one day you might get to see them close up !! on the Raleigh of course ;) ..

I actually fitted a few bit's today but unfortunately dropping bit's n pieces on the grass and finding tools was a mare :facepalm: ,,

Re: Re:

k-rod":138v38ct said:
drop sheet! :facepalm:

I would of if i could find one as i've not seen one since we moved house 3 years ago :oops: and far as i know of we had 2 new ones and one old but gawd knows where they've gone too as the son inlaw helped us move so i have my suspicion's even though he deny's seeing them :roll: ..

One last pic before i attacked the Raleigh and i tried to capture the true colour ,,

d715f065-d439-478f-bacc-1147c3023a33_zpss1qr0mem.jpg

and this pic shows details a little clearer but very washy coloured :( ..

baa37ba1-f3a7-42b3-9226-1601df6a8826_zpsaamekr6l.jpg

just waiting on the wife's tablet to charge up enough before i can upload the 1st update pic :facepalm: ..

Back