My Unicorn 1988 Muddy Fox Courier ...

Re:

Love it, I was 16 back in 1988 and I wanted a courier - it was a bike I coverted! Still hoping one day one will turn up in a shabby state for tuppence..

Thankyou for your much appreciated comment randomdan .
Yes just one day while your checking the bay you might just stumble upon one of these beauties in need of some TLC and all for next to nothing too so go a nd have a gander as you might just fall lucky and find one to fulfill the dream you had back in 88 and wether it's next week or next year when you finally find one please let me know and if their's anything i can advise you on when the time come's then don't hesitate to ask ..

Ian ..

Looking good MP, I always had a sweet spot for Muddy Fox as I drooled a lot over some top models in '90 and '91.
Seeing my '84 Seeker in my shed always brings a smile to my face.

Thank's for the compliment Jamis , tbh i really liked the outer butted cuboid tubing of the 91 Muddy Fox's and also liked the paint finish of the Alu Team and Sourcerer Mega with their dappled affect paint finish :cool: so it's no surprise you drooled over them bitd as they were pretty adventurous with their design's and paint finishe's ..

Yes that's a Gorgeous example of the Muddy Fox Seeker you have their and tbh i have lost count how many times i have looked and admired it so it doesn't surprise me it makes you smile each time you see it as i know i'd have a permanent grin on my face if it were mine ;) ..

And speaking of words ,
Before ;

012_zps8jxokcm7.jpg

After ;

015_zpstju5ri1e.jpg

That's better :cool: ..

Re:

It's looking good muddy paw,it's amazing how something so simple as a sticker can change the whole look of a bike.

Re: Re:

Spanky22b":1qexe5hv said:
It's looking good muddy paw,it's amazing how something so simple as a sticker can change the whole look of a bike.

Cheers Spanky and yes it does make such a big difference for something so small as you know all too well with your builds which always look excellent when you've worked your magic ;) ..

Re:

Good to see you found the bike you love.

And good to hear you're out riding again.

Your continued good health!

Thanks JonTom and yes nearly 30 years to get what i wanted bitd is crazy but i'm really happy now and i just get a real buzz knowing i finally have it and a much bigger buzz when out riding it ..

When you consider it was looking like i wasn't going to be able to get about very much at all a short while ago which kinda makes you appreciate the simple pleasure of riding a hell of alot more :D :cool: ..

Back