Boots or no boots

• Yes boots

Votes: 23 76.7%
  • No boots

Votes: 7 23.3%

• Total voters
Muddy paw":18zlk81k said:
Relliott6879":18zlk81k said:
Yes. I'm not normally a fan, mainly for the reason given ^^up there^^ by LGF, but that particular fork seems to look a little anaemic without them. I'd run them but be very conscientious in regularly cleaning underneath them.
This is my line of thought hence why i say use the boot's ...
+1

Boots on.

Protects them in the UK no end. Just lift and clean wipe of needed. Certainly better than pelting stones, scratches from resting on the other bikes and grinding grit during rides again useless dust wipes.
Plus they look better on that bike, they only came off as manufacturers wanted to show off the gold stanchions ;-)

chillibiker":33cqyhlk said:
Thanks guys. I think I will go with the boots. I was able to fix them up in a way where they look even better.

That's the ticket chillibiker and i look forward to seeing the result's ;) ..

FluffyChicken":33cqyhlk said:
Boots on.

Protects them in the UK no end. Just lift and clean wipe of needed. Certainly better than pelting stones, scratches from resting on the other bikes and grinding grit during rides again useless dust wipes.
Plus they look better on that bike, they only came off as manufacturers wanted to show off the gold stanchions ;-)

Blooming eck! Fluff we actually agree on something for a change ;) :LOL: :LOL: ..

Latest posts

Back