Trek 9900 OCLV Pro Issue 1995 finally FINISHED :)

Martin":1iksb4sm said:
Both 9900 look lovely in real life. The 9900 of Sniperworks is really that nice made but its to much to ride it. The 9900 white/blue is a nice rider and weighs nothing... (ok ok some jealeousness spotted on here......)

Talking about the GFishers......still get wet pants when I see the Golden series on which Pezzo did the Olympics bitd.....

were the golden series OCLV tubing, or did it already switch over to the Easton tubing?

Re:

What a beauty. That was in my wish list as well!

One small suggestion is that you may consider swapping out the lower Judy decal for a 1995 one. They are way to find even silkscreened on eBay.

Re:

34henry3w":3w4eb0ga said:
One small suggestion is that you may consider swapping out the lower Judy decal for a 1995 one. They are way to find even silkscreened on eBay.

Ouch! You know this old OCLV cracked in three places long ago right? ;)

Re:

Actually it's still very much alive, be it a stationary item in my study but still the bike looks exactly like the last pictures. No cracks or anything.

I do get what you mean by the Decal, but I prefer this version with the bigger elegant SL.

Re:

Here is a 98/99..got offered it..couldnt say no..lovely condition...wheels and sundries were purchased after..
using it at the moment due to dry weather, very quick commuter :D

Ernie ;)

Attachments

• IMG_3449.JPG
    IMG_3449.JPG
    80.3 KB · Views: 680
  • IMG_3667.JPG
    IMG_3667.JPG
    71.6 KB · Views: 681
Re: Re:

Ernie":330026yh said:
Here is a 98/99..got offered it..couldnt say no..lovely condition...wheels and sundries were purchased after..
using it at the moment due to dry weather, very quick commuter :D

Ernie ;)
Bikes very beautiful friend, something as well as bike's racing :D :D :)

this is my trek 9900, but some things are missing like hubs, wheels, tires and a crankset more new, the other pieces missing I have Already them Purchased, this week I'm going to paint the judy from the original color and I'll put stickers and The Fork Brace original.
59624_IMG_20160610_WA0010_122_113lo.jpg

I'll put a topic forum when you upgrade my bike : D, i will not let original the steerer is chrisking of titanium and the pedals onza ho chromo who are new I like them more than The 747 :D

hi guys :D can anyone tell me the torque of tightening silver seat collar :roll: thanks att adrian

Latest posts

Back