Roberts Stratos

When you have fitted the legs, bed them in and be sure to re tension all the allen key bolts, yours are the later set without the issues, but better to be safe than sorry. :cool:

sinnerman":d60achis said:
When you have fitted the legs, bed them in and be sure to re tension all the allen key bolts, yours are the later set without the issues, but better to be safe than sorry. :cool:
Will do, thanks mate

Re:

Had some time to do a mock up with a few bits.

I just used a spare pair of wheels but it was useful to see how it all fits together. Forks, stem and headset all fit a treat.

Wheels are getting built so hopefully will have them back soon. Everything else needs to be cleaned and polished...and I still trying to find a front mech... :?

Re:

Couple more pics...

Unfortunately I seemed to have got the background in focus... :?

Re:

Very nice so far. That Mavic seat post will be a sumbitch to find! In all my collection time, I've come across one, though not an avid seeker of this part. But they're out there!

Re: Re:

uno-speedo":1h85aahf said:
Very nice so far. That Mavic seat post will be a sumbitch to find! In all my collection time, I've come across one, though not an avid seeker of this part. But they're out there!
Thanks mate.

You never know when a seat post might turn up ;)

Go for Campag in Black to get you going at least, are you using the shimano brakes....?

Giom6":owwqq7fz said:
sinnerman":owwqq7fz said:
Go for Campag in Black to get you going at least, are you using the shimano brakes....?
I was going to :?

It doesnt look wrong by any means.

With the amount of Mavic, i just presumed you were going for an all out non Shimano build.

Given your Penchant and ability to find Unobtainable components, i wondered what you had up your sleeve for the Brakes.

Given it has the Track Two fork, i think something Like a pair of Interlock Switchbacks would certainly look trick, work well and Not look at all out of place.

Sorry just thinking outside the box... :facepalm: :oops:

Back