Thoughts is this proper oldskool or not

KermitGKona88

Gold Trader
Overbury's Fan
Feedback
View
Infrequent visitor to this part of the site, spotted this bad boy in Plymouth outside the indoor market in the city center.

Attachments

• BMX side.jpg
    BMX side.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 6,052
  • BMX front.jpg
    BMX front.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 6,052
Quite a few had the looptail rear, SE Racing springs to mind, though i dont think it is one of those.

Re: Re:

romanrinos":3q9ovj1f said:
I'm surprised the saddle was still there on it.

They go for a bomb!

Wish I had known that I would have popped in the market and bought a spanner :LOL: :LOL:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
romanrinos":204cufc9 said:
Haha! or maybe leave a note!

This is for sale with the same seat. It's absolutely the dog's dingles. Worth swapping a Hei Hei for? :facepalm:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/old-school-b ... Sw09Ve79zK

Okay I kind of missed out the whole BMX thing. So could you please explain to me what makes a, tiny steel framed, single speed, two (appauling) brakes, plastic seated, miniscule wheeled, torture machine. Worth 3x more than my beloved Campagnolo equipped Fuquay mountain bike?????

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back