Anyone know what model Emmelle BMX this is ?

Pugsrule

Retro Newbie
It has a Moore large and co sticker and a E ll sticker . Has a unique looking sprocket with numbers on it.

Anyone know anything about it ?

Thanks

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    70 KB · Views: 9,151
Re:

Emmelle, if i remember rightly they were another Budget brand which popped up in the 80's and ran through to the 90's with some lasting longer with other brands like Townsend, Apollo, Universal etc. Moore & Large & Co were distributors for many of these bikes throughout England obviously acting as distributor from Taiwan / Far East etc. I have recently owned a Hurried Hawk with a Moore Large & Co logo on the seat tube. In terms of waht model it is, sorry cannot help you there. It looks in resonable condition and im sure would make any young land chuffed to ride. It will never be worth big bucks, sadly they never equipped them with high end parts and many were sanctioned to the scrap heap as fashions and trends changed.

Polish, Ride & Enjoy in my book :)

Re: Re:

Jussa":26f8m562 said:
Emmelle, if i remember rightly they were another Budget brand which popped up in the 80's with other brands like Townsend, Apollo, Universal etc. Moore & Large & Co were distributors for many of these bikes throughout England obviously acting as distributor from Taiwan / Far East etc. I have recently owned a Hurried Hawk with a Moore Large & Co logo on the seat tube. In terms of waht model it is, sorry cannot help you there. It looks in resonable condition and im sure would make any young land chuffed to ride. It will never be worth big bucks, sadly they never equipped them with high end parts and many were sanctioned to the scrap heap as fashions and trends changed.

Polish, Ride & Enjoy in my book :)

Thanks for the feedback , it was a gum tree bargain for £5.

It's cleaned up really well and all works fine.

Pugsrule":lwubahum said:

:LOL: Awesome (Thumbs Up!!)

Pugsrule":3cufnep6 said:

:LOL: Awesome (Thumbs Up!!)

It has a Moore large and co sticker and a E ll sticker . Has a unique looking sprocket with numbers on it.

Anyone know anything about it ?

Thanks
Hi there, just picked one of these up myself (Sept 2023!!) It's an 'Air Raid' model, but not sure on the year. It also has 'Chicago' on the down tube? My one is cleaning up nicely and should be ready to ride soon.

Attachments

• 375048543_318359780727233_7639918032383841620_n.jpg
    375048543_318359780727233_7639918032383841620_n.jpg
    906.4 KB · Views: 9
Back