198? Cyclecraft cruiser Build

calorrado

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Following my last mtb builds I fancied something a little different, been a while since my last bmx build so here it is....

Build thread on Radbmx http://www.radbmx.co.uk/forum/index.php ... 400.0.html

IMG_1319.jpg~original

Gawjus. :cool:

Funny how different the 2 scenes are. You don't get so much of this sort of comment on here. :LOL: :LOL:

fook Frog off, you'll have time to paint it twice before that muggy c**t sends out the decals

Yeh did make me laugh, very cool site though, shocked how prices of old school bmx parts have rocketed since my last build :shock:

Prices are just mental on old school BMX stuff. Considering I sold my complete Torker build for £35 in the mid nineties! :shock:

As for RAD. There are some lovely builds and guys who are really passionate about doing things right which is great, but there is a lot of snobbery and childish playground style behaviour too, which is not so great. I suppose it takes all sorts. :LOL:

Awesome! I'm just in the middle of a 1987-1992ish Cycle Craft Pro XL. Wish they had a better serial number system...well, a system.

Cheers Shogun, yeh I was a bit disappointed I couldn't decipher my serial no. either, mine seams to be 85 to 89, i sent serial to Cyclecraft but they couldn't tell me either, got my decals from them good price and came through quickly!
Good luck with your build get some pics up!

Back