Invitation - Lincolnshire and East Riding Road Rides 2019.

roadking

Senior Retro Guru
Here are the Lincolnshire Lightweight Section V-CC road rides for 2019 - post here if interested.

April: Cruellest Month Ride (season opener), meet Bardney Heritage Centre - excellent turnout, interesting mix of bicycles.

May: Bouncing Bomb Ride, meet Woodhall Spa Dams Memorial - excellent turnout, some nice tourers including an original Jack Taylor from the East Riding.

June: Bridge of Life Ride, meet Barton Ropewalk, south bank of the Humber.

July: Edge or the World Ride, on the coast nr Boston.

August: Lightning Surprise Ride, nr Coningsby.

No moderns.

Tell me, why do people read posts they're clearly not interested in ?

Jon.

We're now midway through our riding season, last weekend we rode the Humber Bridge and surrounding areas both sides (figure of eight with the bridge in the middle), had some riders from the East Riding: no-one from this forum however.

Am I to assume no-one rides a RetroBike in either Lincolnshire or the East Riding ?

Rk.

N.B Hobbs of Barbican, Holdsworth, Claud Butler, Ephgrave, Carlton, Jack Taylor: these are some of the machines that have attended recent rides.

Re:

You tell me I've never seen you at any of the many many rides I used to organise?

Re:

You tell me I've never seen you at any of the many many rides I used to organise?

Re:

There isn't one unfortunately, numbers dwindled and I changed jobs and don't have the time to organise events at the moment.
I'm sure you were active during the areas heyday of monthly rides though.
Luke even started a weekly road bike ride that never really had any interest.

Back