Sheerwood pines 26th february and aftermath pg7

longun

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Yearly ride to clipstone, drains well, cafe, fast and flatish, fun and easy to arrange haha

25/26 feb, what date can everyone try to make, happy for either but will go with the masses, also allows time for people to book days off, shift change etc

Usual 9.30-10meet to ride at...................when everyone ready hahahahaha

No bike.....no ride ;)

Due to almost all only able to do saturday thats the day we shall go with, if your working.....cough cough sneeze sneeze ;) AMENDED TO SUNDAY

Re:

I'll no if Saturday is any good later this week Chris but I reckon it'll be a split decision with everyone else

Re:

Longy, what if you want to ride, but don't want to bring a bike, you can't be that mean and say you can't ride if you haven't brought a bike lol ;-)

And Sunday is favourable for me as that's my Saturday at work!

Re: Sheerwood pines last weekend in february

yeah, but we still need to tell pete 9.30 hahahahha ;)

Re:

Don't you mean 8.30 so he should just about get there as we set off lol

Re:

I can make it on the Saturday

We are only running one vehicle, so it would require some special negotiations with the better half :facepalm:

Re:

Oi!
We were there in good time for a Full English last trip!

Cheeky request

Does anyone pass through Leicester on route to the Pines ride? There's a pair of wheels with a very kind RetroBiker there that need to find their way to me...

Cheers!

Re: Re:

elPedro666":3hzlglaq said:
Oi!
We were there in good time for a Full English last trip!

Cheeky request

Does anyone pass through Leicester on route to the Pines ride? There's a pair of wheels with a very kind RetroBiker there that need to find their way to me...

Cheers!

Tell them to come for a ride :)

Re:

That was PlanA!

Stu - Le Badger - now has them for me - which is not quite as exciting as what he's hoping to be bringing to ride... :cool:

Latest posts

Back