Hole Of Horcum Aftermath

chrisv40

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
What a fantastic day, easily the best ride of the year so far.

The weather was perfect, sunshine all day and nice and warm. The terrain was still saturated and pretty hard going but lots of fun all the same.

Gil made it out and took us on an amazing diversion to avoid the bog off simon howe that really made the ride for me.

Pics to follow from spudly and james.

Grand riding yesterday up on the moors, my first time riding up that way, it was a fantastic day and we all had a good laugh, DanD earns the title of best faller, he managed to get his leg stuck in a rabbit snare launching him off into the bogs :LOL: then later he managed to fall off and roll into a stream which I found most amusing!
Really great day weather wise, and a lovely meal on the way back home at a nearby pub!
Find below a few pictures from the ride, the rest can be found on our Facebook page.
Finally big shout out to Gill who joined us and took lead of most of the ride and showed us some great areas many thanks matey.

The Visit Yorkshire pose

Trying to find some heather...

My Marin Mt Vision pro

Choo! Choo! Chugga Chugga Chugga

hmm..permissive bridleway

Good to get out with you guys and meet a couple of new faces, glad the weather held, cracking day

Hope I get another invite next time your over this way ;)

...how deep is that peaty puddle

top day with top gents......and spudley haha

was very wet in places and kinda steep as well but the views were awesome. same again next time please.....but with bacon butties ;)

ta

and the drive home was shite!!!!! took ages due to everyone else being on the road

Back