retro remembers at binbrook afternath

longun

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
what an awesome day, the sun was shining, the birds were out and although many didnt make it to the ride, the banter and chat, and views didnt disappoint. thr trails.....bridleways and roads were very quiet and mainly dry until the last part :facepalm: however the hedges had been trimmed and the trails scattered with thorns and pointy bits that led phil and myself to fix a few leaks :roll: ken however hod none :shock:

we did some of the extended route, much of the usual and missed the turning for the last bit but still had lots of fun riding bikes around a historical part of lincs

cheers chaps :D and lest we forget :cry: :( cheers chaps

loving this bike, third ride ever

puncture 1 and 2

ken checking

still inflated....for now

puncture number 4, mine was captured by phil

cheers for coming , time to plan another trip now

Re:

Glad it was a good ride, weather was looking excellent for riding and I was just sitting looking at it.

James is gutted he couldn't go but his lift just buggered him about I guess.

Off to have a mosey on Strava at your route.

Re:

Glad you had a good ride, really annoyed I was working but I'm going to do the route in December all being well if anyone fancies a rerun.

Re:

How do you find the bars wrapped in bar tape? Bit of a mistake on my part leaving a M730 chain set on it lol

haha, no mistake dude

tbh i'd leave it a bit to ride due to the thorns etc

however, im planning a peaks ride in the next mont or so ;)

bars are okay, bit narrow but ive changed the levers and thumbies and rewrapped in new bar tabe. quite like it to be fair and come to think of it a great idea, why i didnt do ityears ago is a mistery, it works!

Re:

I only did it because I wanted the Brahma bars comfy in all positions but I was surprised how well it worked, what levers and shifters have you changed to?

Back