Evening rides

chrisv40

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Myself and Ben are going to start a weekly evening ride probably starting in Welton if anyone fancies it? Start about 7 and ride for a couple of hours with a pint to finish?
We thought Wednesday would be the best night, let me have any thoughts and suggestions if your interested.

Thanks,

Chris.

That's me out already !

I work in Wakefield, live in Doncaster and don't leave work until 5PM.

Pah !

I'll have to go play with myself on a Wednesday night (Awaits the expected torrent of self abuse accusations from Chris)

:LOL:

To be honest this is going to have to be something that people organise themselves in their own areas as I understand people cant travel far on an evening after work.

But but but.............. I'm all on my own down here in the wilds of South Yorkshire hehehe

I do tuesday nights at Pocklington if anyone fancies it? Or if you are ever going out tues chris i'll pile over...

Well you'll have to get your foot down after work then, 7.00 gives you time for tea and to drive over here ;)

Trebz contact stu as he over Wakefield area.

just trying to get some evening rides going.

of course the lincoln people will not want to come up hence start something in your local as per any ride really.

I'm sure we'll move around as things get moving.

but only a bit ;-)

Id be up for a regular evening ride now the weather is finally improving and the lights are getting nighter (lol)

Back