View
Longuns Scunthorpe Circular

Time - 10.00am for 10.30 start.

Start & Parking - Argos
Lakeside Retail Park
Ashby Ville
Scunthorpe
DN16 3UA

Distance - 30 miles with options to get back to the cars quicker if we should need to.

Terrain - Quiet country lanes, bridleways & singletrack

Difficulty - 3/5 - A few short sharp hills and sandy sections but hopefully not too much mud now that we seem to be getting some drier weather.

Link to the planned route - http://www.endomondo.com/routes/159223408

A glorious route through a lovely and much overlooked area of North Lincolnshire. For those of you who done this route in previous years, Chris has spent a lot of his time recceing and improving on it for us, hopefully he will bypass those bloody nettles this year :LOL:
Nothing too challenging and any first timers that want to come please be assured that we ride to the pace of the slowest rider and no one ever gets left behind.
Bring any snacks you feel you may need but we will be stopping at a very nice country cafe and hopefully a pub at some point (please Chris ;) )
Oh and be prepared to see a dragon :shock:

See you all there,

Chris.

ABCD0017-5.jpg

Confirmed riders
Longun
Chrisv40 +1
Fluffychicken
Trebz
Andy B
kelseycraig
Spudly

Maybe
lewis1641

i will try and join you, not ridden for over a year so go easy!

i wont have time for the full ride but will try and meet you all at the start

It will probably kill me but ill try and make it there, ill have plenty of room for bikes and two peeps if anyone needs transport from this side of the water!

It wont kill you John, theres going to be easy options back to the car if your suffering at all. My mate Adam is coming along and he's pretty new to off roading so he will love a bit of company at the rear if necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back