Sheerwood pines 26th february and aftermath pg7

Re:

I took a handful of shots but only pics of the people whilst milling about trailside, no individual bike shots unfortunately I'm afraid!

Re:

This was my first time at Sherwood pines, it is great fun, fast and flowing. I know I was riding modern :facepalm: but the On One is an absolute weapon.

It was good to catch up with everyone, old and new faces, 22 riders is a good turn out, here are a couple of my pictures (only 3 I took) :facepalm:

Attachments

• IMG_1463 (Copy).JPG
    IMG_1463 (Copy).JPG
    186.5 KB · Views: 4,839
  • IMG_1466 (Copy).JPG
    IMG_1466 (Copy).JPG
    141.4 KB · Views: 4,839
  • IMG_1467 (Copy).JPG
    IMG_1467 (Copy).JPG
    182.1 KB · Views: 4,839
Re:

Technically I was on a modern too Stuart ;-)
And like I've always said, what bikes are there isn't an important factor for me, bums on bikes, on trails is what it's about for me!

Was ace to see you again mate, been way too long, can't wait till next one!

Re:

Given it's a red route for 80s and early 90s bikes and CX now.
And blue or green for anything modern and a road for anything with >120mm travel

Bringing modern just seems stupid*, unless going for a gentle pootle and chat is what you had in mind ;-)

Anyway, who was on what bike?
Retro only though.

*Unless it's all you have.

Re:

Pic of the oldskool stem at the top of the DH start ramp is ace :cool:

Brilliant day out as always, cheers for having us, got a proper ache on already! Probably from the rigorous carpark bike-cleaning session and high intensity Chinese-demolition on the way home :D

Afraid I didn't get any photos, too distracted by all the fun (and those amazing sausage rolls.

Which reminds me, everyone heard spud promising to buy me beer and pies, right? Cannot bloody wait for that! :LOL:

Re:

Dude, you've got it all wrong, I was telling you that beer and pies are evil, they have warped your mind into craving more of them, and are only allowing you to hear what they want you to hear I'm afraid man!

Back