Today is the May Bristol Bike Jumble - 01/05/10

cce

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
As always, the first saturday of the month brings joy. Outside mud dock bike shop, here, starting at midday.

Massive pay and display, only 2.60 ALL DAY so you and the mrs can do something she wants to afterwards as well!

it's free to sell your stuff, and there are tables available, although if you have LOADS feel free to bring your own. Weather protection available if it rains too!

Always loads of stuff...

4336011964_86a0a694ba_o.jpg

4237073403_7f2699cfca_o.jpg

if i tell you what those spins went for.... you'll cry!

we get a good selection of tasty retro gear most months - i've seen a ritchey ultra frame go through for bobbins recently!

Cheers for posting this up Keir, I've been having a reet bugger of a time trying to post on here with me new HTC Hero. ( Moderators don't panic, it's probably not a techno problem with the website; just a " d1ckhead with a new mobile " issue. ) :LOL:

good man!

make sure you make yourself known to me and agency_scum for some world class shite-talking about old bikes!

Cheers :D

Looking forward to this ... Bloody tipical mind the weather forecast is pants :roll:

aggghhhh cant decide if to sort stuff out to sell (then be stuck behind a table) or just come and mooch around :? :?

cce":18mua750 said:
i'll mind your stuff if you fancy a mooch

Cool thank you very much, Going to decide tomoz night if its worth taking what I have.

What time is best to arrive to get a table :cool:

Latest posts

Back