Cotswolds Mini Meet 7th May

Russell

Old School Grand Master
Only three weeks away but anyone up for a mini meet in the Cotswolds on May Bank Holiday?

All the riding round here is good old fashioned natural trails, lots of ups and downs and technical climbs and descents to keep everyone happy.

Lots of great trailside pubs aswell :)

Will post times and places according to how many want to come.

R.

Sheesh. If I can make it I'll be there. What are your thoughts for route Russ? Nice loop out over Lecky towards Cranham? Or Cleeve?

John":1pt0e8ua said:
Sheesh. If I can make it I'll be there. What are your thoughts for route Russ? Nice loop out over Lecky towards Cranham? Or Cleeve?

Dunno, I'm loving Lecky at the moment. The local spade brigade have opened up some new trails but its very much steep climb, technical descent, steep climb, technical descent... repeat ad nauseam!

Cleeve is good old classic swooping trails and open views.

I was thinking of getting the maps out and trying to piece together a route that takes them both in from a centralish car park.

Depends who turns up, if its just me you and Heathy, we'll play it by ear :)

Hiya guys,
Dont think I can make that weekend - would be cool to see some maps of where you guys ride in Chelt as dont usually stray that way!

the_dark_horse":1oh6oek4 said:
Hiya guys,
Dont think I can make that weekend - would be cool to see some maps of where you guys ride in Chelt as dont usually stray that way!

Drop me a PM if you want to go riding round here some time, don't mind showing you about :)

Lecky Local

Hi there,

I live in Leckhampton and would be interested in coming along for a bit of a spin over the bank holiday if I am around. Have you any firm plans yet? I am fairly new to these parts so will have to bow to your better local knowledge for trails.

Re: Lecky Local

Cherrymatt":2vfx9o54 said:
Hi there,

I live in Leckhampton and would be interested in coming along for a bit of a spin over the bank holiday if I am around. Have you any firm plans yet? I am fairly new to these parts so will have to bow to your better local knowledge for trails.

Hi,

PM me and I'll show you over the hills some time

Back