Status
Not open for further replies.

john

The Guv’nor
Admin
Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Retrobike have a stand at the SSMM this year.

Lots of work to do before it all comes together. We need a LOT of bikes to display and some cool ideas for dragging in the crowds.

WuTangled is keen on a Rocky theme. Let's have your thoughts....

John":2cykqf5z said:

Anything but that!

Why not have a nice friendly area with no particular theme and let the bikes speak for themselves, especially if we can get a few unusuals there on bike-stands.

Gravity Karma":2lelp5s5 said:
John":2lelp5s5 said:

Anything but that!

Why not have a nice friendly area with no particular theme and let the bikes speak for themselves, especially if we can get a few unusuals there on bike-stands.

Yep, absolutely. Surely the 'theme' is Retrobikes?

The Ti-mega will be finished by then (hopefully!). I was planning to do one lap on it but you are welcome to have it on the stand for the rest of the time.

No, no, I think you've all mis-understood me...I am just going to appear from my tent in a purple satin boxing dre4ssing gown with Wu Tangled across the shoulders to Eye Of The Tiger on every lap...oh yeah.

Or maybe a Tom Ritchey theme - all wearing big hair and mustaches.

The bikes must obviiuosly speak for themselves, but a theme may be a nice way of lifting the seriousness of 'other' bike stalls and drawing people in anyway. - I just read that in the 4th Chapter of the Wu - so it must be true.

;)

I'm joining in please.

going to be camping etc (ohh misses!)
trying to get the following as completed rolling rigs for this event
1. Fat Chance Titanium (mostly Pauls/Syncros)
2. Fat Chance Yo Eddy (mostly Cooks/Ringle/DiscDrive)
3. IF Deluxe (mostly Grafton/Ringle/Cooks)
Going to be there with my LandRover sorted for overnight stops and my site 'hack' my recently finished Merlin Oreas.
Just tested out this wekend at the NPS first series round Thetford.
Cheers ti-fat-al

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back