Status
Not open for further replies.

john

The Guv’nor
Admin
Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Things have moved on since the retro meet organised by Scant in '05.

This year we have two teams riding and a stand!

There will be a meet of course, the emphasis will be on hanging out....

Let's say 11am on saturday 23rd June on the retrobike stand :D

Want to see as many of you as possible with your best old school bikes fully pimped out.....

Re: Elite level planning and organisation....

mrkawasaki":1fiywybb said:
Err - we are all attending the same event aren't we???

I make race day(s) June 22nd-24th - having said that, even the SSMM site has errors on it...

http://www.mountainmayhem.org/

:oops:

Neil

good point well made....

No show - no go!

First psychological advantage to the Pee Wees.... at least we were gonna be at the races!

;)

Neil

Steeds

Forgot to ask - any 'rules' regarding racing the retro rigs??? Are you Elitists going retro at any stage? Can individual riders ride more than one bike during the event? I would like to try to race at least 2 maybe 3 bikes if poss...

Neil

Re: No show - no go!

mrkawasaki":11sezsx5 said:
First psychological advantage to the Pee Wees.... at least we were gonna be at the races!

;)

Neil

We will always have the psychological advantage ;) All that lot know that they are fast, our potential fitness is an unknown quantity to them.

Didn't realise this was going to get so competitive :D

Re: No show - no go!

Russell":89fd8kqg said:
[/quote
We will always have the psychological advantage ;) All that lot know that they are fast, our potential fitness is an unknown quantity to them.

Plus Russell, we do have the advantage of the powers of Wu. I could hex people you know or Just dazzle them with an array of satin dressing gowns - a different on each lap.

every lap? I would have thought there would be ample opportunity for two changes/lap at least!

can we get a shopkeer in our tent for Mr Benn?

How about making Wu race looking like Mr Benn "the full suit and bowler hat?"
Now that would attract some interest :shock:

heathy":2u611yv5 said:
How about making Wu race looking like Mr Benn "the full suit and bowler hat?"
Now that would attract some interest :shock:

I don't like the idea of 'making' Wu do anything. - You don't want to tamper with my balance - butterfly effect etc, all hell could break loose.

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back