MM 10 ENTRIES UPDATE

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrkawasaki

Retrobike Rider
Getting to last calls if you want to fly the flag for Retrobike at this year's Mountain Mayhem - June 18th -20th!!!!

Choose between a more chilled out national Retrobike 10 Man or a hectic 4 Man representing your Retrobike Area - check your area forums ASAP or record interest here and we'll get back you you.

We need to gather all your details and funds in good time for the midnight entry process on February 28th - PLEASE DON'T LEAVE IT TO THE LAST MINUTE!

Mr K

http://www.mountain-mayhem.co.uk/

Last year's event:

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=64139

We definatly have a 4 man team for the East Anglian region but we also have an extra person. Is there any space on another 4 man team they can join? also whats the situation with 10 man teams? a few people have expressed interest in this as well but i don't think we have enough to make a 10 man team from our region alone.

There are places for a ten man team to be filled - add names here and either I or JonnyBoy (the Captain) will sort it out.

4 mans need to enter directly on midnight February 28th to be assured of a place.

Any extra 4 man types - post details here and we will try and find them a spot.

Mr K

We have an extra northerner for a 4 man team, Neil_j's brother. Loathe to let him get away though because if he's like Neil then he will be quick!. Any chance of finding a team for him to join?

Went to Pat's this afternoon (they'd been up all night receiving entries!) - here's the RB entries I made...

Retrobike 'Twinkles and Wrinkles'

JonnyBoy (Captain)
Mr K (moral support)
Retroking Max (technical advisor)
Sidwinder Dave (Jonah)
Mr Ship
Thumper
M Trax
Gravy Monster
Green Rabbit
Nobby

Retrobike 'North West Area'

Mark Sinnett Captain
DryasastonePaul
Woody
Stally

Retrobike 'Nervous Wrecks'

Gus + 3

Retrobike 'Flatlanders'

Average Mark + 3

Retrobike 'South West Area'

Daj + 4

Retrobike 'Team Tad'

I Love Fixies

Can all Captains all now confirm how much and by which method they have paid me ASAP via PM please - don't want to get my financial knickers in a twist....

£65 solo
£210 4 and 5 man
£265 10 man

Will organise some sort of competition between teams once I get my head around a handicapping system!

Mr K

Attachments

• Retrobike at MM 2010 with Mrs Pat.jpg
    Retrobike at MM 2010 with Mrs Pat.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 2,416
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back