Montane Kielder 100

Kielder? 100 miles?

Nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure :twisted:

Are you thinking about giving it a bash? Fair enough, 9 months for training, but that's a lot of distance.

Thinking about it. Its one of 2 possibilities. I'd noticed it last year and fancied it for this year, but a wee dent was put in my sails after the last Kielder outing. Still its something to aim for and race reports and the buzz from the last one are positive.

You fancy?

The 100 miles bit is the drive from here to there is'nt it ? :LOL: , if it is i'm in, knackered after all that driving but it'd be worth it.

jimihendrix":1zk5hzkg said:
The 100 miles bit is the drive from here to there is'nt it ?
And that put's it totally into the perspective it deserves I think.

I do want to do a few events this year though, but the Oktoberfest definitely burst my balloon too. I'm setting my sights a bit lower, but on the upside I'm starting 2010 a bit lighter and a bit fitter than a year ago.

I'd rather boil my head in a bucket of wee than do anything in Keilder again. It was soul destroyingly dull for starters.

Good luck.

Dr S":2re8npun said:
I'd rather boil my head in a bucket of wee than do anything in Keilder again. It was soul destroyingly dull for starters.

Good luck.

:LOL: :LOL: ha.ha is that a no then Si??

I'm doing this, if my friend can do it on a SS rigid in 12 hrs then i can do it,
How hard can it be :roll: :?

Back