SPAM BIKING'S WINTER CHALLENGE 3RD JAN

heathy

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
This event is perfect if your wanting to burn some xmas fat. So if you fancy a challenge with 1000 other riders then give it a go ;)

The 2010 Winter Challenge will be held on Sunday 3rd January. Riders are offered distances of 50km, 35km or 25km to tackle in the wintery conditions.

The courses will take riders onto Salisbury Plain to take advantage of the all-weather tracks before dipping up and down through wooded sections and grassland for a bit more of challenge.

Online entry here http://www.spambiking.co.uk/eventsOpen.asp?eventID=19

I'll be there, as usual :D

Any changes to the course this year Heathy, a little less road would be nice...

Were going to flip the course the other way ;) And depending on the ground conditions maybe some more wooded sections.

i want to do this but i have a night shift that evening, might do the short one otherwise i'l die at work later!! :LOL:

besides it worth doing it for the burger van afterwards! :D

jonnyboy666":2vt4gx0e said:
ibesides it worth doing it for the burger van afterwards! :D

Going to have Ian from the drop off cafe do the food for Set2Rise in May in his new red double Decker cafe ;)

sounds good. What do we guess the weather will be like this year, its been a while since a snowy one... :twisted:

Birdman":3nscupaq said:
sounds good. What do we guess the weather will be like this year, its been a while since a snowy one... :twisted:

I'm praying for a frozen dry day ;)

Matt,

Just got in from a frozen night ride over there and can confirm the ground is solid as a rock at the mo, with a few muddy spots here and there.
Due to have dry weather till then too, although they don't really know what's going on, do they :roll:

See you there ;)

Back