North West Area rides

peteteamtig

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hi all , i was thinking about organising a ride from Darwen over to Rivington through White Coppice Woods and such , nice steady pace not "britchies arse" !!

The date would be Sept12/13th or the week after , Retros if ya can please ? But ok to come on a modern steed too . ;)

I would wanna make a full day of it as i live in Fleetwood now and would be getting the train over to Darwen .

Any takers just post on this thread .

Pete .

Attachments

• ABCD0015.JPG
    ABCD0015.JPG
    80.2 KB · Views: 2,230
  • ABCD0019 (2).JPG
    ABCD0019 (2).JPG
    31.7 KB · Views: 2,230
  • ABCD0018 (2).JPG
    ABCD0018 (2).JPG
    26.7 KB · Views: 2,209
  • ABCD0011 (2).JPG
    ABCD0011 (2).JPG
    35.6 KB · Views: 2,205
Might also be up for this ,just as an aside we now have a thread in the "Area Rides" section ,so as not to confuse things? ;)

I reckon I could also make it along for this one. It's not somewhere I've ridden before despite being fairly close by.

I'll be there, sorry for the late response, but it's my lads birthday on the 12th and has therefore needed some grovelling for a leave pass.

Will probably be riding alpinestars.

Hi guys

Hi all , i'm having a problem , on whether i will be able to make it or not for the ride out around Darwen Moors , thanks to overpriced American crappy components from Brake Therapy oops didnt mean to name drop ! :oops: And their wonderful rear brake torsion bar that decided to wrap itself around my rear triangle whilst on the C2C last weekend . It has caused quite a bit of damage , and not just to the £250 paint job either , so my frame is going away to be straightened and checked over .
As soon as i get it back , the ride will be back on !!

Again my sincerest apologies for messing people about , but this ride will take place (might just have to delay a couple of weeks .)

Thanks for all your responses . :)

Pete .

Oh hear is a picture of the offending component . :evil:

Attachments

• ABCD0008.JPG
    ABCD0008.JPG
    30.2 KB · Views: 2,144
OOOOPs one to stay away from then ! sorry about that Pete just let us know when youre able to get out again and we'll reschedule it ;)

Back