Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:32 am

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 280 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:01 pm 
Gold Trader / MacRetro rider
Gold Trader / MacRetro rider
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:23 am
Posts: 15608
If I saw you on the trail behind me, I'd get out of the way! :shock:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:34 pm 
Gold Trader / MacRetro rider
Gold Trader / MacRetro rider
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:04 pm
Posts: 8771
Location: scotland
clockworkgazz wrote:
top man, you needing anything mate, can have a rumage in the garage?


you got any canti brake pads going spare ? a never quite made it to the lbs today lol. the rears alright so just need to do the front :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:35 pm 
Gold Trader / MacRetro rider
Gold Trader / MacRetro rider
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:04 pm
Posts: 8771
Location: scotland
oh............ no-one'll believe this...................







my waterproofs arrived today :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:06 pm 
Gold Trader / MacRetro rider
Gold Trader / MacRetro rider
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:23 am
Posts: 15608
big.eck wrote:
clockworkgazz wrote:
top man, you needing anything mate, can have a rumage in the garage?


you got any canti brake pads going spare ? a never quite made it to the lbs today lol. the rears alright so just need to do the front :D


yeah will bring a set along mate :wink:

lets hope it will now be dry since you got your waterproofs!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:14 pm 
Gold Trader / MacRetro rider
Gold Trader / MacRetro rider
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:04 pm
Posts: 8771
Location: scotland
barsteward :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:28 pm 
Gold Trader / MacRetro rider
Gold Trader / MacRetro rider
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:23 am
Posts: 15608
just to be clear on this one eck- the canti brake pads you need are just the standard pad and straight "peg/rod/thing" no screws or owt, like this

http://www.dotbike.com/ProductsP3106.as ... mpaign=FGL

will bring 2 red kool stops like above and 2 black shimano ones just in case. and please bring a spanner, as I will be race light (2 zip ties and some gaffer tape) :twisted:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:48 am 
Gold Trader / MacRetro rider
Gold Trader / MacRetro rider
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:04 pm
Posts: 8771
Location: scotland
clockworkgazz wrote:
just to be clear on this one eck- the canti brake pads you need are just the standard pad and straight "peg/rod/thing" no screws or owt, like this

http://www.dotbike.com/ProductsP3106.as ... mpaign=FGL

will bring 2 red kool stops like above and 2 black shimano ones just in case. and please bring a spanner, as I will be race light (2 zip ties and some gaffer tape) :twisted:


yup thats the ones.......... i'll be bringing some tools too :D :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:11 am 
Gold Trader / MacRetro rider
Gold Trader / MacRetro rider

Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 11:02 pm
Posts: 5253
Location: Falkirk! But I am a Fifer so that's OK...
Touch wood, but weather forecast for Keilder is looking good! Anyone else getting excited yet?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:42 am 
Gold Trader / MacRetro rider
Gold Trader / MacRetro rider
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:04 pm
Posts: 8771
Location: scotland
zigzag wrote:
Touch wood, but weather forecast for Keilder is looking good! Anyone else getting excited yet?


me , i'm all excited :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:47 am 
retrobike rider / Gold Trader
retrobike rider / Gold Trader

Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:05 pm
Posts: 9245
Trepidation stations


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 280 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

About Us

Follow Retrobike

Other cool stuff

All content © 2005-2015 Retrobike unless otherwise stated.
Cookies Policy.
bikedeals - the best bike deals in one place
FatCOGS - Fat Chance Owner's Group

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group