Ae ! Pardon ! Postponed Until Further Notice

velomaniac

MacRetro Rider
MacRetro are going to do battle with Ae, part of the 7 Stane trail network on some day as yet to be determined, sorry, we will get back to you.

Elements of our group have now tackled Glentress, Dalbeattie, Maibie, Innerleithen. Our sights are now on adding Ae to our experience.

Please join us if you can be bothered :LOL:

Cheers

Guys

I'm waiting for a m8 of mine to say yay or nay to visiting me from the Valleys on that weekend. If he says nay, I may well be there.

Will let you know either way when I get an answer.

Rhys (married to a Maxwell from Dalbeattie :? )

Alp*Willi":3nf90i74 said:
Guys

I'm waiting for a m8 of mine to say yay or nay to visiting me from the Valleys on that weekend. If he says nay, I may well be there.

Will let you know either way when I get an answer.

Rhys (married to a Maxwell from Dalbeattie :? )

Good stuff :)

Count me in - time I started bagging the 7Stanes. Assuming I can get it running in time, looks like a good 'un for the idrivel...

Won't be making this ... :(

Having driven back from the lakes last week, I have decided all the dumfries locations are too far for me, certainly for a day trip.

Gents

I'm afraid that i will be AWOL for this one after all. My m8 has just confirmed his attendance at mine and since he is stopping off on his way from Elgin to S.Wales, i thought i'd better make an effort! :shock:

Have a good one

Rhys

i'll see if this is an option folks( should be ok), I could meet you at the big killie roundabout kaiser if you want to share the petrol?

Unless i figure out whats wrong with Robin I probably will not do Ae. I do not want to keep relying on others to ferry me around nice though that is :)

Velo

Back