daj

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Well bumped Surfr lets get a fresh link going

November 14th 2009 is the Real Ale Wales Wobble

Its situated in the town of Llanwrtyd wells and routes of 12,25 or 35 miles can be taken through the Cambrian mountains... Really great routes ..through rivers, mudslides, trail centres etc etc

http://www.green-events.co.uk/eventinfo ... details=58

This event really does pass by far to unnoticed so going to give it a good well deserved advertisment!!

Lets start a rollcall and here are some highlights from last year :D

DSC05152.jpg

DSC05150.jpg

DSC05140.jpg

DSC05137.jpg

It's the only ride I am guaranteed every year as it pre-dates me meeting my wife :LOL: This will be my 13th attendance :shock:

In! this time with a potential total of 5 missfits. Once again happy to say hi to any retrobikers, but I wont insist on holding any one back on the trails.

Loved it last year! Look forward to bumping into you again Daj at various locations around the ride :p

You renting that cottage again? Its not a bad idea, just think the camping makes you feel more alive :)

A cautious maybe. An event that I always intended to do BITD but one that demanded double passouts (bike + beer). Now she's just glad to get rid of me :D

Early start would be cool. All depends on work for me & my ensamble.

I may even bring a retro-ride!!! The Roberts has been begging for it :shock:

bugger!! it's slap bang in the middle of one of my shifted 18 days off!! damn! i'll have to do it then!!

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back