The Official MM 2009 Aftermath Thread

Gutted I had to leave early Saturday morning, had a phone call from Mrs Reki saying her father had been rushed into hospital. Enjoyed Friday nights drinkies around the camp fire, posted this picture before but it is worth another view. Nobby the Sheep and Cannondale King getting toasty round the fire.

Attachments

• DSC00232.jpg
    DSC00232.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 10,703
turned up in time to look at a pile of poles :oops:

oooh well, glad it was a good weekend, good to meet those I met, and I'll try to get there a bit earlier next time :LOL:

John

Excellent weekend with great weather, nice to put more names(which I promptly forgot) to more faces. A big pat on the back to everyone that rode, hope you don't feel to rough tomorrow :D

Just unpacked car and put away stuff.

As per John, top, top weekend in great company, will add more after my bath.

Back and eaten. Car can wait until tomorrow!

Just to reflect everyone elses comments, I had a great time and it was lovely to meet you all. Shame we were split between the arena and the campsite though. Will everyone be adding their photos to the flickr group?

Back too, What a superb weekend, The Retrobike stand was a proper crowd puller with some stunning bikes and met some great people!! :cool:

Didnt take many pics but here are some

DSC_0001-1.jpg

DSC_0004-1.jpg

DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0007.jpg

DSC_0009.jpg

DSC_0015.jpg

DSC_0019.jpg

DSC_0029.jpg

DSC_0031.jpg

HERE IS SURFR THE ZASKAR SLAYER!!! :LOL: (my zaskar!!!)

DSC_0033.jpg

Top weekend....... but I feel unusual... i think i need to go outside... I've been up there in all that filthy mud and oomscka without wellingtons.

Back