Ladies and Gents,
phew, what a great weekend. Big thanks to everyone
who made it over to Mayhem this year, team riders, soloist, supporters, stand helpers, bike providers, supporters, van drivers and photogrpahers. Without a doubt this was our biggest and best year yet.
A few random highlights
* Superstrong taking attacking the first lap on the '85 Overbury's aka 'The Brown Bullet' in full 'Sabotage' style.
* The weather. Almost dry!
* The all round love and respect for the old school. The stand was packed all day every day. Had reports back from riders there were a lot of good comments out on the course - even had a lot of support during my one and only lap at 5am on Sunday.
* The bikes. The stand was chokka block with quality metal, the standard was off the scale this year. Most people were riding retro whilst racing too. Nice one!
* The friendly rivalry between the teams. What's the betting MrKs team take a beautiful victory once again
* Friday night BBQ(s).
* Catching Nobby on a downhill early Sunday morning - because he was sat having a rest. Busted
* Big Ed riding solo. There's a man with mental fortitude.
* Did I mention the weather? It only rained a bit.
* Heathy's questionable stories from Prague. And the fact he didn't bust himself up, good work.
* The support/heckling given to other riders. Maybe the heckling tent is ready for a comeback next year.
* Seeing AC rule the Fat Tenth round the MM course. Garage queens
Bring on next year!