Captain K's Class of 09 memories, in no particular order...
- The Edwards' man bag + Heathy's golden shower
- Being chased down by Mad Klein Chris
- The 'Church of Retro'
- Max's cat fight in the woods
- Beating Kenda every time
- The Valins' family fun day
- Edwards' gay protest start line walk
- Simon's Ti Tim Davies attack mode on the shute (and top 40 first lap)...
- Sage words from Papa Hilts on the hill
- Sufr's practice stack on the shute of death
- Fondant fancies on the final lap
- Stato Jo's home-from-home camping set-up
- Max's team talk at 6am outside my tent...
- Watching a Tenth Anniversary racing hard in 2009 - way to go!
- Fluoro in abundance...
- Meeting Mr Regard in the flesh
- Smokey logs
- Lots of Sports Casuals 'virgins' turning out and having a good time
- Rain starting on my first lap - 2am
- The Roberts holding up in its first race
- Jez's mid-lap comfort break...
- Failed generator = no tunes
- Chez Edwards 2am hospitality - not ideal preparation...
- Trading paint with the Kit Kats over 24 hours and tying on 19 laps each
- Homecoming queens' welcome on the last corner
More as amnesia releases...
Mr K - formerly 'Captain K'
PS. My photos here: http://www.retrobike.co.uk/gallery2/mai ... =xb1ce8b30
> R A N D O M E U R <
CURRENTLY FOR SALE:
Holdsworth 531 Special Team - Cannondale ST400 - SUNN BMIX - Carbon Flite - Specialized M2