Indeed that is Superstrong/Geoff, not I!
I am the one that looks like I am kissing my hand at the RB stand in above pic.
Was again a great weeked, it does get better! Some thoughts...
- The dedication and motivation of riders this year was great. Think all teams there at the end
- It always rains on Chris2Lou at night. In future, avoid these times to stay dry
- Putting the burger van so close to our tents was a cheap shot by the organisers to fatten up the RB squads
- There were loads of new to me RB people turn up for this
- Superstrong was born in the wrong era. That look suits him
- I am sick of bloody energy food and drink. My guts will never be the same
- I cant believe how few mechanicals there were for such old tat on the course
- The support for RB when riding round is amazing. Its becoming a cult
- Stand looked ace. Best ever.
- I feel battered.
- The mince route was great fun and faster too. Go figure. If Nicky Craig's a mincer, so am I
- New RB shorts looked the part. Bit concerned on the see through white..
but looks like they will be fine
- Remember to put the transponder on when you get up
Looking forward to more pics
What were the RB teams/solo lap tally in the end?