drumlanrigg Sunday 14th june

clockworkgazz

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
roll up roll up roll up.....

poss the best technical trail centres in the uk and the retro bike massive are going to be there on sunday 14th at 9.30am for a 10 am start.

We need to get as many folk as poss. as this will be a top day- great setting, great cafe and great mountain biking, bring the family and I believe there is a bike show later in the afternoon if you wish to make a day of it- come on down and meet the zany macretro mob and ride a wonderful trail :cool:

Good sales patter Gaz, shame only the usual saddos will show, not even sure if I'll be one of them, if I'm there I'm there and if no well you know the rest..........

Cheers Velo

I wish I could be there - I did Drumlanrig a couple of years ago and it ranks as probably my favourite of the manmade trails :(

It's got that bike museum there too hasn't it - seem to remember a nice AMP and some titanium frame among others.

go on- you know you want to- if we can pootle down to yorkshire then you can do a quick border raid, just tell the old lady you need to go down the shops for some milk :cool:

I think the best average you can get on the M6 is about 40mph :LOL:

Anyway, sorry for hijack. I'll be there in spirit.

Not going to be at the Drum, unfortunately used up my petrol budget for the month with the Dalby trip, rats................

Enjoy yourselves guys,

Velo

hitch a lift or get orange71 to pick you up :LOL: , pah it'll no be the same withoot ye.

anyword from ac or jimi?

Back