Manchester to Blackpool - will you sponsor me please!!

joe1983

Retro Guru
Hi, me and a couple of mate are riding the Manchester to Blackpool in July in aid of Christie's. I have just signed up so have no donations yet
It would be great if the Retrobike community could get behind it. Here's the link to my just giving page:

http://www.justgiving.com/joemashespedals

All money donated goes directly to Christie's.

Many thanks,

Joe

Hi there Joe, I'll sponsor you!! I did a Comic Relief fundraiser ride earlier this year and I only got 3 people on here to sponsor me ... so I'm gonna change the trend, hopefully now more people will join in sponsoring!!

How far is the ride you're doing and what's the average sponsorship you're getting? Would £5 be ok or am I being stingy? (I have absolutely NO idea how far it is from Manchester to Blackpool by the way!!)

Good luck with your ride & have fun,
Best wishes,
Lx

P.s. Hope you've got a PayPal account, and that we get to see piccies afterwards!! :D

Woohoo! Thanks lollipops! Yep am I finding it hard to get sponsorship but am just going to lean a bit harder on friends and family! Manchester to Blackpool is about 60 miles I think so not massively far but further than I have been before anyway!

£5 would be great, it is all going towards the Christie cancer charity and if you follow the link in my previous post you can donate on there so it all goes directly to the charity and if you are a UK taxpayer they can claim the tax back on your donation. If that isn't possible let me know and you can send it to me via paypal and I'll add it to my offline donations.

Many thanks,

Joe

Latest posts

Back