thetford 29th may

gibbleking

Old School Grand Master
im off dahn to fetford on the 29th for 3 days camping ,riding for a bit and slouching (a lot) round the forest area.....wot i need to know is can anyone recommend a decent campsite i can use...i plan on using a small 2 people tent and cooking me own grub...must be coffee shops nearby..... :D

will be taking the san andreas so if you see a grubby unwashed surf on a nice bike say allo..i dont bite unless ya pretty..hah!

the idea is that i go to the forest area friday morning ..set up a tent some where and generally mess about for 3 days...riding...consuming the odd beverage (mostly cola zero as i dont drink much) the occasional bbq(portable) and some watching of the sun going down followed by some evening coffe drinking over a bbq(again)....ish.would love a camping place in the forest that would be nice as i dont wish to sit in a cow field near the main road...

oddly enough i was jus looking at this one on google earth hehhe....im going to brandon country park to do the 3 loops to keep me entertained ...taking sat nav phone(built in google earth so i dont get horribly lost) so i can see where i am .....gonna test me new camelback thingie on the first loop and take some piccies too while im there.oh and sample the coffee there too. :D

At Thetford with the RB gang today (Monday) but will see if I can get a wife pass for sometime next WE for a quick blast round, I could show you round the infamous Thetford singletrack?

ah the famous wife pass .....i seem to get loads of these..i think shes trying to get rid of me. :shock:

Wife pass not granted :( I have been out a lot recently so not fair leaving her and the littlun' again.

Back