Thetford - Monday 25th May

REKIBorter

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Anyone fancy another bank holiday meet at Thetford Forest? Usual spot at 10:30am

Location for those who may need it:
Brandon Country Park Visitor Centre
Bury Road
Brandon
Suffolk
IP27 0SU

Parking is free, there is a very good cafe that sells tea / coffee & cakes also hot meals. We usually ride for a couple of hours in the morning then stop for lunch and then head out for a couple more hours afterwards. If you are worried about not being fit enough to come along it is not a problem, we have riders of all abilities turn up, from overweight '40 something' blokes like me to XC race whipetts. Thetford Forest has a mixture of fire road and twisty singletrack, the conditions are generally very good this time of year and the trails only become sticky after days of heavy rain. If you need to know more pm me. Looking forward to seeing you all next Monday.

thinking about doing this but not sure if i can face the drive, been doing alot of that recently! and there will be bank holiday traffic! i'll mull it over and then probably drag king salsa up the re again!! :LOL:

Hi fellas,

sposed to be doing cannock on B hol Monday with some local fellas - maybe able to switch to Thetford or just sack them off?!

Spk Thursday ;-)

dont tell me the first time I can actually turn up, everyone is doing their hair?

Knowing my luck lately, any bike I bring along will simply explode.

And dont expect me to buy anybody ice creams, I've got no money....

be afraid.....

aaaaargh_169.jpg

Back